• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Known issues with MobileSheets iOS beta version 1.0.0 (Build 2)
My goal with the iOS version was for it to be so similar to the Android version that any user on Android could pick up an iPad and just use the app normally. This also makes it easy for musicians to work together as one musician can easily demonstrate functionality in the app regardless of which OS it's running on. It also means that documentation written for Android is valid for iOS users, as well as any YouTube videos. I have someone working to help me create some tutorial videos (which will become available next month or January at the latest), and I really wanted them to be valuable for all users without any confusion over the UI.  I'm definitely curious to see what the feedback will be from iOS natives, as you mentioned, as the app definitely doesn't feel like a native iOS app in any way. 

Thanks for all the feedback! I'm working through stuff as fast as I can, and am going to try my best to get build 3 released tomorrow to provide overall stability.

Mike

Messages In This Thread
RE: Known issues with MobileSheets iOS beta version 1.0.0 (Build 2) - by Zubersoft - 11-11-2022, 02:31 PM