• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MSheet: cannot access annotation tools
So if a user turns 3 pages in quick succession, I should pop up a message saying performance mode is enabled? I think that would be very counter intuitive to people and they would get annoyed by that messaging popping up every time they happened to change a few pages. I do pop up a message when the application is started that says that performance mode is enabled. If that isn't enough for people to know what is going on, then me saying performance mode is enabled when they are tapping the screen probably won't help them either. I'm assuming most users that get into this situation just don't know what performance mode is. There is a section at the end of the manual that clearly spells out this situation, and I can consider adding it to the FAQ on the website, but I haven't though of a good, non-intrusive or annoying solution for this problem yet. I could just disable performance mode every time the application is restarted, but I have a feeling that would also annoy some users.

Mike

Messages In This Thread
RE: MSheet: cannot access annotation tools - by Zubersoft - 11-27-2022, 11:20 AM