• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Known issues with MobileSheets iOS beta version 1.0.0 (Build 8)
Build 8 has been released with a huge number of really important fixes. A lot of issues with zooming were resolved, so it should now work properly with both the standard and HQ modes. Additionally, smart buttons and link points created on Android/Windows will now render in the correct locations, however any smart buttons and link points created in the iOS version may now be positioned incorrectly as a result.  Text and Chord pro files were rendering at half the desired resolution before, which caused problems when moving annotations from Android/Windows. The WiFi MIDI feature will now automatically reconnect, and the icons on the buttons turn orange when a bluetooth or WiFi connection is active. I fixed every issue that was reported that I was able to reproduce with this build, so my hope is that the iOS version is nearing completion. I would love feedback from users if they believe build 8 is stable and bug-free enough for an official release on the Apple store. 

Fixes in build 8: https://zubersoft.com/mobilesheets/forum...-9313.html

This is the list of known issues with build 8:

1) (FIXED) Annotations shift when song overlay is shown
2) (FIXED) Can't pan horizontally in the annotations editor past a certain point when stylus mode is enabled, touch is enabled and a finger is used to pan
3) (FIXED) A reconnect doesn't happen with MIDI over WiFi if MobileSheets is in the background when the disconnect occurs
4) (FIXED) No option to have MobileSheets stop audio playback from other applications
5) (FIXED) Page slider is partially shown at the bottom of the screen when a setlist is first loaded
6) (FIXED) "A" icon in song editor needs a black background as well as the cropping icon so both show up when the background is white
7) (FIXED) Snipping tool in the annotations editor is inverting colors when the changes are saved
8) (FIXED) Automatic scroll settings dialog is not tall enough when "Scroll entire song in fixed time" is selected
9) (FIXED) Automatic scrolling was observed scrolling pages backwards
10) (FIXED) Action bar has too many icons in the cropping editor for some languages
11) (FIXED) Radial menu jumps to left side of the page if opened at the far right side
12) (FIXED) Nudge window does not properly resume it's last saved position
13) (FIXED) Various windows are not positioned correctly after rotating tablet if they would be offscreen
14) (FIXED) Highlight annotations created before version 3 are not selected properly when "Draw Highlights Behind Page" is enabled
15) (FIXED) Odd zoom behavior when song overlay is shown with two page display 
16) (FIXED) Stamp window issue - if you start with each of the stamp categories (standard, jazz, etc) on page 1, then select a page (page 3 of the standard category for example), then go to a different category (jazz for example), you cannot select the same page number of a different category. If you then select another page (page 2 for example), you end up with two page numbers highlighted.
17) Strange behavior if the stylus goes off the page while making annotations
18) (FIXED) Buttons overlap in the song editor for some languages
19) (FIXED) Cropping is backwards for image files
20) (FIXED) Rotating images takes far too long, needs optimizations
21) (FIXED) Annotations setting popup is horizontally scrollable
22) (FIXED) Create snippet dialog and page range dialog have OK button disabled when first displayed
23) (FIXED) Can't reorder songs on the setlists tab using the numbers on the side

User reported issues that need to be verified and/or reproduced:

1) (FIXED) Transfer errors when restoring large backup files off Dropbox
2) (FIXED) Erratic behavior when resizing a Stamp by using the Select tool to select the Stamp and then dragging the corner of the blue select box.

Thanks everyone for all of the help - I'm hoping we are nearing the finish line so that I can start adding new features to all three versions that users have been requesting for a long time.

Mike

Messages In This Thread
Known issues with MobileSheets iOS beta version 1.0.0 (Build 8) - by Zubersoft - 12-12-2022, 08:22 PM