• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crash on iPad Pro 12 2019 model after restore from .msb plus thanks
(12-15-2022, 04:25 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: I am always open to adding any new languages to the app. I just need to find volunteer translators. Professional translations are prohibitively expensive. If I can find a Welsh translator, I'd be happy to add that as a supported language.

As far as the black screen issue - an error was most likely trying to be displayed, but there was a bug that caused it not to display, which resulted in the dialog not being shown so you couldn't exit the screen. I'll see if I can track that down.

Yes, you can certainly use your Android tablet as a second screen - just use the Connect Tablets feature with book mode enabled.

Mike

Thanks Mike. This is good to know. I’ll ask around my first language music mates and see if anyone is up for the challenge of translating. Wish I was confident at doing it myself . I even teach music one day in a Welsh medium school and sometimes the kids tell me my Welsh grammatical mistakes!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Crash on iPad Pro 12 2019 model after restore from .msb plus thanks - by Cazza - 12-16-2022, 10:46 PM