• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Set list songs not showing on recents
I just added the recent tab but I'm not sure I can get it to do what I'd like it to. Ideally I'd be able to use it to show pieces that have been opened more often recently, as well as pieces that have been added to the library recently, and also be able to remove pieces from it. It's possible that I'm asking too much of it though. I like that setlists show up under the recent tab but if I go to a setlist from the recent tab it seems like I can only then run through the setlist from start to finish (or in shuffled order if the order is already shuffled). I was expecting that if I went to a setlist from the recent tab I'd be able to exit back to the library view of that setlist so that I could choose pieces from it or shuffle it but I don't think it's possible to exit back to the library view of a setlist if I got there from the recent tab - it seems to just go back to the recent tab. I guess most people use setlists for playing a set list of pieces in a set order so going to the start of the list and then moving through it in the usual order is the default activity. It's possible I'm using setlists when I should be using a different kind of group.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Set list songs not showing on recents - by Oz Cello - 01-17-2023, 01:18 PM