• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TURNING ON & OFF AUTO-PLAY FEATURE OF MULTIPLE ATTACHED AUDIO FILES BY ONE ENTRY
I use Mobile Sheets on a WIN 11, HP N360 LAPTOP.

I use MS by creating Guitar Leadsheets, for practice and gig preparation.  I attach audio files that are backing tracks for each song I use within a setlist.  I set these attached audio files within each song to AUTO-PLAY, when I want to rehearse for a upcoming gig.  I have been selecting the auto-play button within the files directory of a song, and then save it.  This allows me to open a song, and have the audio auto-start.

When I'm ready for the gig, I don't want the audio files to auto-play on a gig, since we are playing the songs LIVE.  It would be extremely convenient to be able to change the status of the audio auto-play feature for an entire set list with one selection.  For a large set list, 30-50 songs, it's very time consuming and inconvenient to have to change the auto-play feature ON/OFF on each song individually.

Does this audio auto-play currently have the ability to turned off and on for an entire set list?  If not, could this be an added feature for a future update?

Thanks in advance,
Steve

Messages In This Thread
TURNING ON & OFF AUTO-PLAY FEATURE OF MULTIPLE ATTACHED AUDIO FILES BY ONE ENTRY - by swilkes9 - 01-25-2023, 01:38 AM