• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newbie struggles
After trying out the free version for a while, I could see this product had all kinds of advantages and I went ahead bought the paid version from PlayStore.

There is one activity I plan to be doing a lot and I must master the best way of doing it: I am a pianist whose paper scores are covered with messy fingerings written in, often with an ugly blotch covering up the finger notation that I disagreed with.

Here's what I have learned to do so far, but it is terribly clumsy and haphazard: I set the opacity to 100 and annotation color to white (if it's a line) or to white border and white interior (if it's a shape). That becomes my "eraser" that I so wish the eraser tool would be. Using a shape would be best except for the fact that since everything is white, I cannot see where I am actually placing the shape. Creating a wide line and scrubbing back and forth over what needs to be obliterated is a little more sure except that getting the last few black fragments obscured is tedious.

This early experience suggests to me that instead of planning to get a Chromebook and active stylus that play well together I may need to do my annotation work on a different setup, modifying my PDF files to the way I want them before importing them.

BUT, honestly, I can't believe I am not missing something and that people are regularly doing this all within MobileSheets, and have figured out how to do it easily.

Surprisingly I tried searching several different ways and came up with nothing that seemed to apply here in the forums. Please get me pointed right.

Messages In This Thread
Newbie struggles - by Steve H - 02-04-2023, 08:01 AM
RE: Newbie struggles - by Geoff Bacon - 02-04-2023, 10:23 AM
RE: Newbie struggles - by Zubersoft - 02-04-2023, 03:55 PM
RE: Newbie struggles - by Steve H - 02-08-2023, 09:14 AM
RE: Newbie struggles - by Geoff Bacon - 02-08-2023, 09:41 AM
RE: Newbie struggles - by otnt - 02-09-2023, 01:12 AM