• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MobileSheets version 3.7.0 Released
With the advanced audio player, it's using ASIO to handle the playback. When the "Prevent delay when starting the metronome" is turned off and the audio player is set to use the advanced audio player, MobileSheets will stop the ASIO audio and start it when needed. This process must be causing a crash on your device for some reason. This is not a problem I've seen on my devices, but I'll certainly keep an eye out for it to see if I can reproduce it reliably. Switching the advanced audio player off and not using the metronome means that ASIO will not be used and the audio playback will just go through Microsoft's audio engine. So that's why you are no longer seeing a crash.

As far as using external audio players, you can try setting up smart buttons to load files in external applications to see if that will work with your audio player. This kind of integration is not easy with a UWP application though due to the many restrictions Microsoft has in place. I'm going to be porting MobileSheets to another framework this year so that it can run as a normal desktop application, and once I do that, it will open up more options as I won't have the same limitations imposed by the OS.

Mike

Messages In This Thread
RE: MobileSheets version 3.7.0 Released - by rhh - 03-06-2023, 09:29 PM
RE: MobileSheets version 3.7.0 Released - by Zubersoft - 03-07-2023, 06:43 AM
RE: MobileSheets version 3.7.0 Released - by rhh - 03-07-2023, 06:20 PM
RE: MobileSheets version 3.7.0 Released - by rhh - 03-08-2023, 01:28 AM