• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problems with Annotations with Galaxy S-Pen
I added support for S-Pen air action but presses with the last update, so what that means is that, if you have "Air actions" enabled in the tablet settings under Advanced fetuares->S Pen, then MobileSheets will respond to button presses even when the stylus is not touching the screen. This overrides the behavior where you have to press the button and touch the screen to temporarily switch tools. This is, in my opinion, the expected behavior when air actions are enabled and is nicer because you can change tools with a button press, annotate, then press the button again to switch back to the previous tool. It's just less awkward than having to hold the button while moving the stylus. If you don't like this behavior, then disable "Air actions" in the tablet settings, and you'll get back the old behavior.

I'll take a look at the videos you provided and address any issues that need to be fixed. I really would prefer not to make the button behavior configurable as you can just turn off air actions in the settings, but if you feel strongly about having a setting in MobileSheets, we can discuss it.

Thanks,
Mike

Messages In This Thread
RE: Problems with Annotations with Galaxy S-Pen - by Zubersoft - 03-08-2023, 10:37 AM