• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chromebook going to sleep AND Mobilesheets exiting
(09-01-2023, 09:08 PM)GaardenZwerch Wrote:
(09-01-2023, 05:54 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: If it's a crash and Settings->About->Enable Crash Reports is turned on, then I should get a crash report. Otherwise, there isn't any logging in place at the moment. This may be something I will work on adding at some point, but it will be a fair amount of work, as we don't have any sense where the log is occurring, so it will be like looking for a needle in a haystack. I'll just have to put logging statements everywhere, and if the crash is occurring inside the Android framework code, I still may not be able to gather any meaningful information. 

How often are you seeing the issue Frank?

Thanks,
Mike

Hi Mike,
I'll let you know. My wife uses the chromebook, and there has been a lot of vacationing going on recently. It has never occurred 'live', only when preparing (ie composing a setlist) afaik.
We bought the chromebook in July, and I'd say she reported half a dozen crashed, give or take.
I'll turn the crash report setting on tonight.

I am willing to help as much as I can here, as I'd really like MS to run fine on chromebooks (ie the only reasonably priced large screens left on the market).
Thanks a lot,
Frank

Re,
I just checked, crash reports was already 'on'.
Best regards

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chromebook going to sleep AND Mobilesheets exiting - by GaardenZwerch - 09-02-2023, 01:58 AM