• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Easily hide page from song (useful for cuts)
(12-06-2023, 11:02 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: Kyle - are you not using the new page order UI that was added somewhat recently? It lets you visually see thumbnails for all the pages and you can interact with the thumbnails to add/remove pages which updates the page order automatically. I can certainly consider adding an option somewhere to make it easier to remove a page though.

Mike

Aha, no you're adding features so quick I hadn't even noticed it... last musical I removed pages from was such a pain I figured I was just gonna manually flip past the dead pages on this one.
Your new page order UI is AWESOME!! Don't even have to break up the PDF files any more to add/change songs in the middle of the song... this is very intuitive!

That being said, yes, a 'remove this page' option or just a shortcut to the new page UI from the overlay menu would still be great, but not such a big deal anymore. It would be helpful if the page previews on the new page order UI showed annotations as that would make it easy to see which pages are marked out by cuts. Still, this is much much better. Can't believe I missed this lol Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: Easily hide page from song (useful for cuts) - by Kyle - 12-06-2023, 01:29 PM