• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pedal scroll down - remaining page disappears

Hello,
I'm using a tablet in landscape mode to look at my musical scores. 
Therefore, only three or four musical lines are displayed at one time, of a whole A4 format score sheet. This is great and easily readable.

1. When I'm reading and playing notes in the bottom half of the tablet display, I activate the pedal and - within one second - the display scrolls down by approximately  half a tablet display size, thus showing some previous and the subsequent lines. This is OK.
2. However, when the lower half of the tablet display includes the top of the next page, the pedal activation causes the display to scroll down until the top of the next page is displayed at the top of the tablet display. The remaining lines of the previous page disappear, before they are played!

I wish that also in the second case above the display scrolls down by approximately  half a tablet display size, thus showing the subsequent lines as well as the preceding lines. I have tried multiple settings for the pedal and for the song - with no success: the preceding lines inevitably are scrolled out of sight.

Thank you for any guidance how to avoid this tedious disappearance of the last lines of the previous page.
David.

Messages In This Thread
Pedal scroll down - remaining page disappears - by david.parnitzki@bluewin.ch - 01-08-2024, 04:06 AM