• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to manage PDFs with multiple parts?
(02-20-2024, 05:14 AM)Skip Wrote: I think I would just make a copy of the original [as many as needed],identify them as piece 3, piece 2, etc and modify as required.

Yes, it seems like the best solution is to do the splitting before importing into MS.  I am fairly new to MS and I just wanted to make sure I wasn't overlooking something simple.  I have found MS very reliable and supportive of an efficient work flow, so I had hoped there was an easy solution for this type of situation already in the product.  I hope the author will consider adding such capability in the future, as I believe this is something that will come up frequently.

Basically, the issue is that page ranges are stored with the song itself, and in these cases, we need to have page sequences associated with the setlist entry, not the song.
I use MobileSheets on a Chromebook notebook because this has a larger screen than any tablet I can afford.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How to manage PDFs with multiple parts? - by CParmerlee - 02-20-2024, 06:07 AM