• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it possible to rotate a page once loaded?
(07-04-2014, 12:45 AM)GraemeJ Wrote: 1 - You will find quite a few rotate apps in the Google Play store. That would solve that problem.

2 - You can separate to individual files, but Adobe Reader is no good for this. If you are prepared to pay for it, I find Boxoft PDF Split (http://www.boxoft.com/pdf-split/) and excellent software to do this. Alternatively look for freeware that can do the same job.

Of course, while you are doing this, you can correct the orientation problem at the same time and you won't need the rotate app.

The PDF-Split works well for dividing up the file into the separate pages. The odd thing is that I need to use Acrobat Reader to rotate the page. When I then save the page with Reader, it reverts back to the wrong orientation. I could not find a way to use PDF-Split to rotate the page nor to view the page. I realize I may well be missing something in the program so any advice wil be appreciated. Thanks

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is it possible to rotate a page once loaded? - by gaelyn37 - 07-04-2014, 03:19 AM