• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All bars scrollable for small screens?
Broacher,

You have a lot of great ideas. Never hesitate to submit new ideas, or make recommendations. I can't promise I'll be able to deliver on every request, but at the very least it may lead to other improvements in the app.

I think there is an important balance between introducing core new features and innovations that users need, and remembering what it is the app is really trying to accomplish. Trying to be all things for all people is going to lead to a product that is unwieldy and very hard to learn. Having said that, if the feature requests are just natural extensions of what the app already does, or can do, I think it makes sense to consider adding them. As you said, having specific add-ons such as "pitch pipe" type features may be very important for some users, and not others, so I need to come up with a way to other provide different flavors of MobileSheets, or find ways to make certain UI features only accessible/visible to the users who want/need them.

I think the real problem at the moment is that my vision for what I want MobileSheets to be exceeds the amount of time I'm able to dedicate to it. It's definitely gone beyond just a "part-time" job. If at some point I'm able to turn this into my full-time job, you better believe that I will do everything in my power to take MobileSheets to the next level. I'm still trying to do that now, but at a much slower pace Smile

Thanks,
Mike

Messages In This Thread
RE: All bars scrollable for small screens? - by Zubersoft - 08-10-2014, 09:35 AM