• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quick view in set list editor
I know it's some years now but exactly this feature is something I would find very handy too indeed.

I have a large collection of songs that I regularily browse in order to create setlists for our services at church.

The list is ever growing and often only by the name of the song I can't know for sure which song, version of the song or even which content is behind the entry in the libary.

The advice to long press is really cumbersome for large number of songs where you would like to have a quick glance as if to add that song to the setlist.

Recently there was a floating additional libary window added to MS Pro. Perhaps that could be put to work in the setlist editor somehow? Or the layout for the setlist editor could be (optionally) altered as there is enough space in my opinion.

I imagine the window displaying the currently selected song in the songs browser. Perhaps for this to work the actual adding of songs to the setlist has to be modified somehow, e.g. tapping the song will load the preview in a separate window and only tapping in a designated area (in my sketch yellow) will acutally add to the setlist (at best while also previewing in the preview window at the same time)...

That would greatly easy the task of choosing ever new setlists

Sketch: https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/k5tff3k5y...uyu7e&dl=0

Messages In This Thread
Quick view in set list editor - by sejtam - 10-23-2014, 07:34 PM
RE: Quick view in set list editor - by GraemeJ - 10-24-2014, 06:23 AM
RE: Quick view in set list editor - by McConnor - 09-08-2023, 05:11 PM
RE: Quick view in set list editor - by Zubersoft - 09-09-2023, 08:44 AM
RE: Quick view in set list editor - by McConnor - 09-15-2023, 10:10 PM