• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Audio Playback Features
Lightbulb 
Audio Playback is a very key feature for my performances and I am delighted that in addition to storing Lyrics and Lead Sheets I can play back backing tracks with a single app. Most audio players won't stop after playing a single file so the performer must stop the player after each song to avoid the next. MS fortunately plays the single song and stops.

Since I purchased on Amazon I still don't have the current version to try with my files. Here are some questions about the new version:

1. Android plays my WMA files fine on every tablet I have tried but the old PC app did not recognize WMAs...is this now functional?

2. Can more than one audio track per song be added? I have multiple versions of many tunes at various tempos and styles which share a common lead sheet or lyric. Some kind of ordering option like the pages option would be nice as long as the next song does not play automatically.

This a great app and will likely purchase a cheap tablet dedicated just for this app. Any recs for a cheap (really cheap 10 in tablet). My best really cheap option so far is the the Polaroid 701 which would be ok if it were a 10 inch model. Any recs below $200 would be appreciated.

Messages In This Thread
Audio Playback Features - by gman - 04-18-2012, 04:51 PM
RE: Audio Playback Features - by Zubersoft - 04-19-2012, 12:05 PM