• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fixed in 1.04 [1.0.2] Small visualisation bug + Dutch translation issue
Google has rejected MobileSheetsPro as being designed for tablets because I don't use enough of the screen when viewing the library. They claim I should break it up, use multiple panes for content, and employ other techniques to make better use of the screen width. If I want them to approve the app as being designed for tablets, I'm going to have to make some design changes. I'm just not really sure if it's worth the effort. The one thing I can think to do is, in landscape orientation, to move the filters to the left half of the screen, and use the right half of the screen to show the song list. This would provide better use of the available screen height. One thing I'm not terribly crazy about, but is a possibility, is to split the screen when selecting/viewing group types (setlists, genres, artists, etc), so that the left half would be the currently selected group, and the right half would be the list of songs. On smaller tablets, this doesn't sound like it would be very usable, but on larger tablets, it could be an improvement.

I'd love to hear all of your thoughts on this.

Thanks,
Mike

Messages In This Thread
RE: [1.0.2] Small visualisation bug + Dutch translation issue - by Zubersoft - 04-22-2015, 03:45 AM