• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fixed in 1.04 [1.0.2] Small visualisation bug + Dutch translation issue
(04-22-2015, 03:45 AM)Zuberman Wrote: Google has rejected MobileSheetsPro as being designed for tablets because I don't use enough of the screen when viewing the library. ...... I'm just not really sure if it's worth the effort.

I'd love to hear all of your thoughts on this.

I'm not sure my thoughts are suitable for a public forum that could be read by children.

Google Android is hardly the most efficient or best operating system in the world and they allow manufacturers/suppliers to diddle around with it to suit their own marketing requirements at the peril of app designers, yet they try and enforce a stupid rule on you because they're not happy with the way you use the real estate of the screen!!  Of course, the idiots who dreamed up this nonsense are almost certainly not musicians and have never used the app in a real life situation to see how it works in practice - that would be far too easy/logical.

Unless you (or others) feels an absolutely compelling need to change things  - and I don't - leave it as it is.  Just make a statement that it's not suitable for small displays (already there, although I think even a 7" screen hardly fits the bill) and let the potential users determine for themselves how small a screen they can get away with. 
Graeme

1: Samsung 12.2" SM-P900: Android 5.0.2 
2: eSTAR GRAND HD Quad-Core 4G 10.2": Android 5.1 
3: Home-built BT pedal

Some of my music here

Messages In This Thread
RE: [1.0.2] Small visualisation bug + Dutch translation issue - by GraemeJ - 04-22-2015, 10:12 AM