• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can I Use Collection As Starting Point For Setlist
(08-09-2015, 02:47 AM)Nachthorn Wrote: Hi Jeff,

I'm not sure if I've fully understood your issue. Let me tell you my first thought.
Why don't you use the onboard filter features?
- You create a new setlist (setlist/new) and you name it.
- In the next screen you choose the desired collection filter in the header line.
- Then you can either choose your songs from the right column by double ckick or drag and drop.
- If that's not good enough you can add an additional filter (small downwards arrow on the top right side) to further limit your songlist.

Besides you have the search function on the top which you can limit to certain attributes.

Isn't that what you need?

Kind regards,

Nachthorn
That's exactly how I do it. I have a collection for every band / line-up I play with. Selecting from the band's collection is the obvious and natural way to build a new setlist. Sometimes creating a copy of an existing setlist and editing small changes into it is faster. My setlists usually follow the same naming scheme: yyyy-mm-dd_BandName_LocationVenueOrTheLike
first language: German
Acer A1-830, Android 4.4.2 - HP x2 210 G2 Detachable, Win 10 22H2 - Huawei Media Pad T5, Android 8.0 - Boox Tab Ultra C, Android 11
www.moonlightcrisis.de - www.basdjo.de - www.frankenbaend.de

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can I Use Collection As Starting Point For Setlist - by itsme - 08-09-2015, 07:47 PM