• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
File Crop
Having set the crop parameters, pressing OK shows the file as it was set.  Pressing the centre of the screen to knock off the bottom task bar brings up different parameters, clipping off the right hand side of the file.  I noticed this first in the previous upgrade, prior to that the crop worked fine.

John
Hannspree 13.3"
Android 4.2.2
Have you tried resetting zoom?
Bringing up the overlay while viewing a song should cause the file to be scaled down to fit the screen. Is this what you are describing? This certainly shouldn't cut off any of the page. I will have to see if I can reproduce that.
(10-25-2015, 12:48 PM)Zuberman Wrote: Bringing up the overlay while viewing a song should cause the file to be scaled down to fit the screen. Is this what you are describing?  This certainly shouldn't cut off any of the page. I will have to see if I can reproduce that.

Not sure what you mean by "resetting zoom".  In display settings, the "Zoom out past 100%" is not ticked.  When I knock off the overlay the displayed file is not as set in the crop - the right hand side is slightly cut off.  I have just noticed that loading another song and then returning to the original song the right hand side is not cut off.
Hannspree 13.3"
Android 4.2.2
You aren't pinch zooming or panning at all, correct? Those adjustments are saved, so i just want to rule that out. It may be worth doing a two finger tap to reset the zoom/pan (unless you've changed the default action for this) or go into the zoom/pan settings and tap "Reset Pan and Zoom" to see if it helps.
(10-26-2015, 04:24 AM)Zuberman Wrote: You aren't pinch zooming or panning at all, correct? Those adjustments are saved, so i just want to rule that out. It may be worth doing a two finger tap to reset the zoom/pan (unless you've changed the default action for this) or  go into the zoom/pan settings and tap "Reset Pan and Zoom" to see if it helps.

I can't pinch zoom or pan as I don't know how to.  The method of pinch zoom which I use on other apps doesn't appear to do anything for me in MS.  I've checked out the manual but can't see anything in there.  I've been through all the settings and can't find a zoom/pan setting.

John
Hannspree 13.3"
Android 4.2.2
It sounds like you may have performance mode enabled. On the main library screen, there is a sheet music stand icon at the bottom right. If it's orange, tap it to clear it. Then you should be able to zoom again. If performance mode is enabled, them I'm not sure why you wouldn't be able to zoom. Zooming is not supported with the two page display or the half page display, so if you are using either of those, that would explain why you can't zoom.
Thanks Mike.  I did have performance mode and zoom enabled.  Everything OK now.

John
Hannspree 13.3"
Android 4.2.2
FWIW, on any touch-screen tablet using Mobilesheets it is VERY easy accidentally to zoom something. I have occasionally fumble-fingered the tablet such that the page zoomed into a blank spot, making it look all white. This can cause quite a bit of panic until you figure it out.

But the zoom can mess you up in so many ways. I have been puzzled over and over by too much or too little of a page that I already had cropped showing. Recropping doesn't help. After gnashing my teeth for a while, I belatedly remember to try resetting zoom. That's almost invariably the answer.

If you like to zoom in to make annotations, it's easy to forget and do the zoom first then the annotation. That will mess you up: What you're supposed to do is go into annotation mode THEN zoom. OKAYing out of annotation mode will zoom you back to normal.

None of this is really the fault of the program. But it's something to watch out for.

By the way, I just played Beethoven Symphony 9 (I'm a cellist) using Mobilesheets on my Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2. My colleagues who had to turn pages manually were jealous.