• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Annotate songs specific to setlists
The setlist annotations are great--doing exactly what I want!

I think there's a bug, though, and/or I don't understand how it's supposed to work:
If I have a song with song notes, and display the song from within a setlist, I get the note box displaying, but it's blank and doesn't show the note.

Also, if I have both song notes and set notes, what is supposed to happen? I would think, if I choose the song from the song list, I'd get only the song note, but not the set notes. If I choose the song from withing the set, I'd like to get both (I think I'm only getting the set notes). My logic is: song notes always apply, so shouldn't be hidden just because I'm using the song in a setlist. Is this possible?

Also, it would be really helpful to be able to:
Change the font size of the notes (both song and set): they're too small for my aging eyes to see from the distance I set up my tablet on stage. Similar to the way you can control annotations would be nice.

It would also be great to have the option of copying setlist notes when copying a setlist. I often have setlists that are mostly the same, but swapping out a few songs. When it's for the same band, the setlist notes probably won't change.
Thanks!
Jeanne

Messages In This Thread
RE: Annotate songs specific to setlists - by FiddlerJeanne - 06-14-2016, 03:49 AM