• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Annotate songs specific to setlists
I too have allways felt the need for beeing able to dispay Song notes and Setlist notes together.
Some text is related to the song - whatever the setlist it is on, and other text is setlist related. Currently I need to copy the song related text in all setlist texts and when something needs to be changed, there are several to change. Not ideal.

I am not in favor of copying text from one setlist to another in case the use (band/instrument/....) are the same, as this makes it more difficult to maintain the texts in the future. If something changes, one has to update in multiple places...

Instead I would prefer addition of another level of song texts
- song level
- use level (new concept in MSPro - name is just suggestion) Could mean different band, different instrument . . ..
- setlist level
Optionally all should be displayed together.

Then when playing songs, the "use" should easily be selectable and be remembered by MSPro for the rest of the session. Resulting in the "use" part of songtext also to be displayed (as wel a song level and setlist level text) during whatever is played. Even when swithing a setlist
it would also be nice to have the current "use" displayed in the text window

Just an idea . .. .

Rudy

Messages In This Thread
RE: Annotate songs specific to setlists - by Rey_a - 06-18-2016, 05:37 PM