• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Batch Import of song with different titles
(03-04-2016, 03:54 PM)Zuberman Wrote: There appears to be a bug with using the CSV import off Dropbox.  For now, you'll have to copy both files to the tablet first, then use the CSV import off the tablet SD card. I'll get this fixed for the next update. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Mike

Thank you, that helped!
Anyway, I'm having another problem with the character set. Since I'm using german language titles with "ö, ä, ü and ß", these characters are displayed as hyroglyphs. Which character set will be supported in the future? UTF-8, UTF-16?
Another problem occurs with the CSV-based import: Since currently only comma-separators are supported, it's not possible to use commas in the music titles. I removed the commas from my titles as a workaround, but better would be selectable separators or maybe automatic recognition of separators.
I know, that's a huge amount of work, to satisfy all those requirements, but it's worth, since it's a great and useful app for all music lovers and I couldn't find any other app which has the same level of quality and features.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Batch Import of song with different titles - by Audioliebhaber - 03-05-2016, 10:23 PM