• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Song Title Format with Date_created, Date_modified?
What do you mean when you say it does not show the exact date? I store the date created and date modified timestamps for each song based upon when the song was created, and when the song was last modified. This is separate from the date created/date modified timestamps for each file that song may use (because each song can use more than one file potentially). So there is no simple way to display date created/date modified information per file when it comes to formatting the title. I also do not store the date created timestamp for files in the database, so that information would either have to be added or queried at startup (which could introduce a huge delay, so I would probably cache this information in the database if it was added). If users wanted me to provide a formatting option for date created/modified timestamps for files, I would probably have to use only the information from the first file in the song, and it would be formatted the same way the song timestamps are formatted when using the date created or date modified sorting options (M/d/yyyy HH : mm : ss).

Messages In This Thread
RE: Song Title Format with Date_created, Date_modified? - by Zubersoft - 10-11-2016, 03:11 AM