• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MobileSheets On The New Android App Supported Chromebooks?
I just got an Acer R13 Chromebook since my old tablet is dying. The old tablet worked well for MobileSheetsPro but it is now freezing frequently, requiring a complete re-boot. So I moved to the Chrombook since it seems a logical step up.
I was able to install MobileSheetsPro withour problem via the Google Play store. It all appears to work okay except for the Wi-Fi connection to my desktop for backups. Still works fine on my old tablet (when its not frozen) but the Chromebook can't communicate to the desktop for this. The WiFi works fine for other items, ie web browsers, email, etc. But I can't get the connection established between the Chromebook and MS Companion.
I've checked the setting on my other tablet and everything seems to be in order, but the new one just won't establish the connection to the desktop.
My Bluetooth pedal works fine with the new Chromebook. And I can move files and backups between units with a USB stick.
Any ideas how to get these things talking?

Messages In This Thread
RE: MobileSheets On The New Android App Supported Chromebooks? - by fiddlesticks22 - 04-07-2018, 05:41 AM