• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Page order for JPGs and Imported song title
First, each JPG is just one page of the song. I did say before that I take a picture of EACH page and import the pictures (plural) into MSP.

Second, I said this in the first post. It doesn't work, either way. I can import a local file, pick the JPG that is the first page of the song, create the song with just one page (i.e. one JPG), then edit the song to tap and add the second page (a second JPG). OR, I can pick both JPGs (for page 1 and 2) at the same time and import them as one song. Either way, it displays the 2 JPGs as 2 separate pages and I can scroll from one to the next. But, either way that I get there, it still only lets me enter a maximum page number of 1 in the custom page order field.

I have not tried actually taking the photo itself from inside MSP. But, it doesn't seem like that should matter.

When I tap to edit the song, on the Files tab, it shows a list of 2 files (the 2 JPGs). Why would it not treat that as page 1 and page 2? If I want to go from page 2 back to page 1, are you serious that the way it is SUPPOSED to work is that I would import page 1 again to be the 3rd page, then crop it to only show the part used in the coda? Then import page 2 again, to be the fourth page and crop it to also show only the coda? That does seem like a workaround that would probably work. But, it's also clear that MSP DOES recognize the 2 JPGs as the first and second pages, as it scrolls correctly from one to the next. So, saying that there is no way MSP can generate a page order seems patently wrong.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Page order for JPGs and Imported song title - by StuartV - 10-13-2016, 04:50 AM