• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do you manage your library and set lists?
I don't think that reimporting files that already exist in your library is currently going to work. I understand why you would want to do this (it saves you from having to locate the existing songs in your library), but the problem is that MobileSheetsPro thinks you want to create new songs that just happen to use files that match existing files in your library. On the import settings dialog that is displayed after selecting files to import, you will see there is a "Duplicate File Behavior" dropdown. Currently, you can only choose between "Create New Song From Existing File" or "Ignore Duplicate Files". What you are asking for would essentially be a third option - "Add Existing Song to Selected Groups". Then it would just grab the existing song and add that to whatever groups you may have selected below. I would really like to hear what people think - would it be useful to have that option added? If people like to be able to build lists by reimporting files, this would make that possible.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How do you manage your library and set lists? - by Zubersoft - 10-26-2016, 04:18 AM