• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MobileSheetsPro 1.7.2 Released (New Permissions Required)
Ben - That's all that should be required assuming the tablets are connected and see each other on the "Connect Devices" dialog. How are you turning pages on the master? Are you just tapping with your finger to turn the page? That should definitely work. If the initial connection was successful (which you can tell if the slave device shows Connected next to the group name), then all further messages such as the page turn messages should work as well.

Have you tried using Wifi instead of bluetooth yet? It would be nice to know if you are only facing this problem with one connection type.

febus - For loading songs, identical titles and filenames must be present on each device. This is the only way I could ensure the correct song is loaded, as there a lot of cases where multiple songs may have the same title. I can certainly look into adding an option to load songs based solely on title instead of filename. In that case, I'll have to decide if I want to just load the first match found, or if I want to pop up a dialog asking which song to load (in cases where multiple matches are found). I'm not going to support automatically re-establishing connections. That could be problematic with bluetooth due to a number of actions that require user input, and constantly have to search for a potential connection would drain the battery on the device.

Thanks,
Mike

Messages In This Thread
RE: MobileSheetsPro 1.7.2 Released (New Permissions Required) - by Zubersoft - 02-11-2017, 11:51 AM