• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Page numbering issue
(12-01-2017, 03:01 PM)Zuberman Wrote: I can certainly change the behavior so that tapping on that field lets you change pages only within the current song. That's probably more intuitive, but it does mean that the only way to jump to another page in another song is to use the page slider. Perhaps that is okay, as that's easier to use for that purpose anyways.

Mike

Thanks, I really appreciate you considering changing the behavior of the app! I can't really imagine when you would like to go to a page in another song this way, since the numbers are added together, if you wanted to go to say page 20 of the next song, you would still not know what that adds up to in terms of page numbers for the whole set list.

Maybe the ideal solution would be to both keep the current behavior and add the new one with a a toggle in the settings (just in case someone likes how it works now). Something like "Page number navigation: all loaded songs/current song". That way both the slider and the entered numbers would only be for the current song if you choose so.

But as I said, this is a great app, and the active development will make It even greater in the future, I'm sure! I've recommended it to many fellow chorists, and will continue to do so.

(12-01-2017, 01:29 AM)AndyL Wrote: Normally I don't do a "Load All" so it works as you want. What I have is the default touch areas for forward and back page, then other areas for forward and back song.

Thanks, this is a great feature, I hadn't noticed it before. Setting areas for "start of song" and "end of song" really helps a lot, it almost solves this issue, the only thing lacking now is the ability to go to a certain page inside the song.

(12-02-2017, 04:42 AM)BRX Wrote: Also, Presari, do you know/use the navigation menu in the "quick action box" (or whatever it is called, bottom left, 3 O'Clock). You can jump very quickly and convenient to each song
in the setlist without leaving it.

Thanks, yes I use it, and actually it pretty much makes the page numbering and slider for the whole set list even more redundant. As you say, it's a quick way to navigate the set list, so you don't really need the page number slider to span other songs than the current one.

Messages In This Thread
Page numbering issue - by Presari - 11-30-2017, 07:54 PM
RE: Page numbering issue - by AndyL - 12-01-2017, 01:29 AM
RE: Page numbering issue - by Presari - 12-04-2017, 05:54 AM
RE: Page numbering issue - by Zubersoft - 12-01-2017, 03:01 PM
RE: Page numbering issue - by BRX - 12-02-2017, 04:42 AM
RE: Page numbering issue - by itsme - 12-02-2017, 05:26 AM
RE: Page numbering issue - by BRX - 12-02-2017, 05:42 AM
RE: Page numbering issue - by Presari - 01-03-2018, 11:45 PM