• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2.0.5: Long press to toggle overlay no longer working
Long press actually toggles the overlay display, but it disappears again as soon as you lift the finger from the display.

Edit: Overlay keeps staying if you slide after the overlay appears.
Seems to work fine for me in both portrait and landscape using the single page display and two page display. With what combination of settings is it not working for you?

Thanks,
Mike
Mike,
I experienced the same issue with my Hanspree 13.3.

G
It looks like if you hold down your finger for just a second and release, it will cause the overlay to disappear upon releasing. If you hold down the finger for two seconds, it always seems to stay up for me. Can you guys verify that is true for you too?

Thanks,
Mike
(02-08-2018, 11:34 AM)Zuberman Wrote: Seems to work fine for me in both portrait and landscape using the single page display and two page display. With what combination of settings is it not working for you?

Thanks,
Mike

Mike,

I have Overlay Toggle Mode set to Long Press, and the touch actions are:
top left: previous song
top center: annotate
top right: next song
bottom left: start/stop metronom
bottom center: night mode
two finger tap: next metronom tempo
three finger tap: return to library

Is that what you mean? Overlay mode doesn't work in single or two page display, landscape or portrait. I always have to slide after long press.

regards,
Rudolf
(02-10-2018, 03:50 AM)Zuberman Wrote: It looks like if you hold down your finger for just a second and release, it will cause the overlay to disappear upon releasing. If you hold down the finger for two seconds, it always seems to stay up for me. Can you guys verify that is true for you too?

Thanks,
Mike

No, regardless from duration the overlay disappears for me.
Thanks, I have a fix in place for the issue.
(02-10-2018, 11:00 AM)Zuberman Wrote: Thanks, I have a fix in place for the issue.

Perfect.