• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
List of all tablets used
I´m using Galaxy 10.1 GT-7500
jus1
I'm using it on a Nook HD+, which are being sold off cheaply now. Only a 9" screen but it's an impressive 1920 x 1280, 256 PPI.
I'm using a Nexus 10.
I´m using MS on two tablets, the older one is an Acer 500 10" and the new one is an Odys Aeon 13,3". MS works fine on both. I use a BiliPro page turner, and it works on both withoult any problems.
I'm using a HTC Flyer. It runs perfectly
But I want to know, if it runs on Apple Ipad too?
Can I export the data's from Android to PC and import from PC to an Apple Ipad?
Greetings
Liane
MobileSheets is not available for iPad at this time. I have a goal of releasing it for iPad next year if all goes well.

Mike
Lenovo IdeaPad S6000-F
Android 4.2.2
10,1"
32 GB
Hi music makers. New guy here.
I am awaiting delivery of an Acer DA220HQL. ($320.oo)
It's a 21.5" Android based all-in-one multi touch computer.
I chose to buy this for Mobile reader with the intention of side-by-side sheet viewing.
It's a very thin unit that can be mounted easily to a stand, and is about the same LxW dimensions as the top part of my Hamilton music stand. I am buying a snap on detachable monitor mount for the stand and pre-wiring the stand to have a simple accessible power chord built in. (no battery operation).
Asise from the power, It's kinda like a big tablet. At 10 lbs - it's heavy for a tablet, but not as heavy as other all in one computers. A bit of a tradeoff for side-by-side viewing but worth it to me. These are made with 8GB internal flash memory OR an 8GB HD. I prefer the flash for mobile durability. It's no powerhouse PC, and reviews suffer for it's specs. But it looks good enough for Mobilereader.
See it;
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/80...droid.html
[Image: IMG_325344.jpg]
[Image: IMG_325346.jpg]
I'm one of the 5.77% on the TF300T Big Grin

We are the almost 6% *raised fist*
hi guys, newbie here, i'm about to buy a tablet, is 16gb enough memory for MS, cheers

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon