• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Information for beta testing library sync feature
Hi Mike,

I have tried the install of the beta version with mbs_beta.appxbundle. The first attempt after installing the certificate said that version 2.1.8.0 was already installed, so I don't know if that was a good or bad message...

I then used PowerShell, but the command you gave didn't work, but the suggested one did - I think. See below for the details.

However, I am now a little lost, as I am not sure if the program has updated, and I can't seem to find anything concerning "folder". Sorry to be such a Dunce ;-)

Cheers
John in Sunny Carnarvon - Western Australia

Windows PowerShell
Copyright © Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

PS C:\Users\jblyt> cd "C:\Users\jblyt\Downloads\MobileSheets_2.1.8.0_Test"
PS C:\Users\jblyt\Downloads\MobileSheets_2.1.8.0_Test> Add-AppDevPackage.ps1
Add-AppDevPackage.ps1 : The term 'Add-AppDevPackage.ps1' is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet, function, script
file, or operable program. Check the spelling of the name, or if a path was included, verify that the path is correct
and try again.
At line:1 char:1
+ Add-AppDevPackage.ps1
+ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    + CategoryInfo          : ObjectNotFound: (Add-AppDevPackage.ps1:String) [], CommandNotFoundException
    + FullyQualifiedErrorId : CommandNotFoundException

Suggestion [3,General]: The command Add-AppDevPackage.ps1 was not found, but does exist in the current location. Windows PowerShell does not load commands from the current location by default. If you trust this command, instead type: ".\Add-AppDevPackage.ps1". See "get-help about_Command_Precedence" for more details.
PS C:\Users\jblyt\Downloads\MobileSheets_2.1.8.0_Test> ".\Add-AppDevPackage.ps1"
.\Add-AppDevPackage.ps1
PS C:\Users\jblyt\Downloads\MobileSheets_2.1.8.0_Test>

Messages In This Thread
RE: Information for beta testing library sync feature - by JBlyth - 05-30-2018, 10:01 AM