• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Information for beta testing library sync feature
Back to the storage folder under W10.

I tried to restore my Android backup to the root of E:\

It reported that some files couldn't be written to the location when in fact nothing was.
I then changed the storage location to E:\dropbox\Noten

MSP reported to have to move the old files (though there weren't any) to the new location and pretended to do that for a while. The database still had paths to e:\ after that though.

The I restored the backup to the new storage location. MSP worked then fine with database and sheet (I think I saw a few wrong paths related to " ' " in the songtitle. Will report later when I've figured it out). I think MSP also respected files that were already at the location.

But, with the current MSP, can I solve this problem? I want to have the sheets in my dropbox folder E:\dropbox\Noten. I want my audio files to reside outside the dropbox in E:\Audio. I guess a backup and/or syncing the sheets and audio from my Android device won't work currently, right?

Do you have any suggestions?

Or can you give MSP the storage location E:\ for the general access and allow other folders as sheets and audio folder which are respected by sync/backup and accessible by MSP under W10?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Information for beta testing library sync feature - by BRX - 06-23-2018, 01:32 AM