• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Information for beta testing library sync feature
BRX.

No, I haven't released a fix for that yet. I'll work on it today.

As far as the Windows 10 side, no, you don't have replicate the exact storage path from Android. What's going to happen is that the Android storage location is going to removed from each path, and whatever remains is going to be recreated under the storage location in Windows 10. 

You should already be able to copy the database over if all of your paths are relative in the database after installing the latest beta version. You'll find that out pretty quick if you drop the database on Windows and your songs don't load correctly. If you didn't update the storage location before updating with the latest beta, then it's going to be much more difficult to fix now. The easiest thing would be to adjust the database version with a sql editor, then restart the app and let it update again. 

I'll look into allowing expose database to be set to true even if an SD card is being used. I'll have to update the description to specify that if an SD card is used, the default application data directory is used instead.

Mike

Messages In This Thread
RE: Information for beta testing library sync feature - by Zubersoft - 07-05-2018, 02:35 AM