• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Information for beta testing library sync feature
(07-05-2018, 02:35 AM)Zuberman Wrote: If you didn't update the storage location before updating with the latest beta, then it's going to be much more difficult to fix now. The easiest thing would be to adjust the database version with a sql editor, then restart the app and let it update again. 

Well, the first time I updated with the "relative path beta" I hadn't updated the storage location to the SD card. I think I changed it though before updating to the newest beta. After each install of a new beta I got the message about the database adjustment.

I'm not familiar with sql editors and editing of database. Which editor do you recommend and what do I have to change.

I guess just changing some paths with the manual path correction utility from the MSP Android settings are not sufficient?

BTW, the mobilesheets.db that is saved by the companion during a backup under 

"C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\Zubersoft\MobileSheetsProCompanion\mobilesheets.db"

is that the copied and unchanged db from the tablet the backup is from (in my case the Android one)?

If so then the simple copy to "C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Packages\41730Zubersoft.MobileSheets_ys1c8ct2g6ypr\LocalState\mobilesheets.db" didn't work either. MSP reported an error about not readable/loadable database and using the backup instead.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Information for beta testing library sync feature - by BRX - 07-05-2018, 10:13 PM