• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Korg Pa 4X Bluetooth connection
I have nothing to do with mobilesheetspro (other than being a very satisfied user).
I'm just pointing out that, for your own safety, you shouldn't post your bank details on a public forum.

As I said, I found your post terse and difficult to understand; the sentences are so short that is not really obvious what problems you had, what you were trying to achieve and how you tried to get it to work. If you explained in more detail what you are trying to achieve and what problems you encountered then perhaps someone will be able to give you advice.

I don't think you can blame the translator; it can only work on the input you gave it.

I don't intend posting further in connection with these posts.

Best wishes
Geoff

PS: I see you have now removed your bank details from the post
Samsung Galaxy Tab A6
pitolori,

Please contact me at mike@zubersoft.com. I'm currently working on MIDI enhancements for the next update including MIDI over bluetooth and changes to support MIDI on chromebook devices.

Mike
Korg pa4x  with Yamaha MD Bt01 bluetooth adapter.
Desktop with bluetooth hardware over win 10 opp.
Korg bluetooth midi driver installed.
Pait the desktop with Korg pa4x
Start the Mobilsheet and in settings   set midi in/out interface the korg bluetooth inerface.

Plug your android tablet in charger (have charging) turn on bluetooth 

And "connect tablet" the pc mobilsheet with android mobilsheet.

Korg pa4x remote the pc over bluetooth midi, the pc remote the tablet over bluetooth.

This is the solution!
will there ever be a functional version of the bluetooth midi connection? neither the default setting nor the google setting works.
Tested in Samsung Galaxy A5 and Samsung Tab4.
I'm sorry to hear you are encountering problems - both the default library and the google library connected to my KORG keyboard over bluetooth and worked fine. If your tablet doesn't work, it's either a problem with the bluetooth connection between the tablet and the keyboard or the type of bluetooth connection that your device supports. Be aware that in many cases, you need to pair the tablet with your device over bluetooth first, then connect to it in MobileSheetsPro. If you don't pair with the device, it may not be properly detected.

Mike
(03-11-2019, 12:21 PM)Zuberman Wrote: I'm sorry to hear you are encountering problems - both the default library and the google library connected to my KORG keyboard over bluetooth and worked fine. If your tablet doesn't work, it's either a problem with the bluetooth connection between the tablet and the keyboard or the type of bluetooth connection that your device supports. Be aware that in many cases, you need to pair the tablet with your device over bluetooth first, then connect to it in MobileSheetsPro. If you don't pair with the device, it may not be properly detected.

Mike

Dear Mike !  

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]Under Win 10, the Yamaha bluetooth MD-BT01 works perfectly with the program. The first  time when the bluetooth connection was added to the program, the google bluetooth setup was running over android 8.0 (Samsung A5), but the 5.0.2 versio android (Samsung Tab4) default bluetooth setting didn't work. After the second fix, it doesn't go on any of the devices. The bluetooth device is paired with the program that says: the MD-BT01 device is connected, but no data is transmitted through it.
Yours sincerely, Lori.
[/color]
any suggestion for a solution?
Unfortunately, MIDI over bluetooth on Android is unreliable. I've heard from other companies that they've chosen not to provide it as an option for users as it doesn't work well. I certainly had issues at times connecting to my KORG keyboard over bluetooth. So I'm not sure how much assistance I can provide in getting this to work. If you've paired the devices and MobileSheetsPro can't connect either with the default library or Google's library, then there isn't too much more I can do I'm afraid.

Mike