• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MobileSheets Pro/ChordPro - only using half (if that) of the display
SenseiC,

I'm not sure I completely understand what you were expecting with changing the chords in the chord pro file. Are you basically saying you just want a nicer editing feature for chords? It's a basic editor at the moment, but I didn't think that typing letters to change chords was too difficult. I'm always open to feedback for changes. You then talked about chords in the context of annotations - are you saying you want to be able to edit the text from the annotations editor? It's not that simple at all - the representation of the text when rendered is completely different than its representation in the text file itself.  Creating the ability to edit the rendered text and map that back to the original file text is not something I support at all, and it would require significant changes to be able to figure that out for minimal benefit.

As far as fit width, that really only applies to PDFs and image files. It will stretch the page to fit the width of the tablet screen. A chord pro file doesn't have a predefined width or height. I render it using the whole screen, so I'm confused about what you are encountering.  It sounds to me like what you really want is the font to be scaled up. If that's what you want, tap on the "A" at the top right corner of the song editor, then tap "Text Display Settings", and then you can either increase the font size, or tap "Auto-Size Font" at the bottom which will increase the font size as much as possible without causing wrapping (which sounds like what you are describing). If you go into the application Settings->Text File Settings, there is an "Auto-Size Font" option along with a maximum auto size font setting (to ensure text isn't enlarged too much). These apply to new files you import. If you enable those, then you don't have to manually size the font later.

Mike

Messages In This Thread
RE: MobileSheets Pro/ChordPro - only using half (if that) of the display - by Zubersoft - 07-05-2018, 02:18 AM