• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Keep Audio playing while changing to another song (useful for live performance)
OK, I really wouldn't like to be "pushy", will give it one more try. I see that everyone is answered here, so I assume that my question/request has been somehow missed.

I use the application for live performance and it works great. When I am playing dancing sets, I use the audio player and attach a MP3 backing tracks to the lyrics of a song. So, what I would love (if possible) to see is a possibility while singing for example the last refrain of a song, or playing the last bars, to be able to navigate to another song (PDF) without the backing track stop playing. So I will avoid even a second of pause, which helps keeping people on the dance floor. Usually I am watching them and choosing "on the fly" what song or rhythm to play, so making a set list wouldn't work for me!

Thanks in advance! I hope I was more clear this time! I think that is obvious that English isn't my Mothers language, so please excuse me for not proper expression!

angelvasmil

Messages In This Thread
RE: Keep Audio playing while changing to another song (useful for live performance) - by angelvasmil - 10-14-2013, 03:56 AM