• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Returning to Song Library - list jumps back to near start
I have done some experimentation following on from Graeme and Mike's comments. Clear Filters After Load is inactive...

I have deleted and then reinstalled the app, and then restored a backup.

• If I open a song from the SONG tab and "expose" the orange left arrow button at the top left of the screen (this is in full screen mode), the app goes back to the previous point in the SONGS tab, with the previously selected song highlighted by a box - great, it works as you describe.
  • If I open the 100th song in my list "You Won't See Me", then click on the screen area set to "Return to Library", the SONGS return point is in somewhere between the "I" and "N" part of the list. If I open "Mable Halls, the return point is in the "B" part of the list. No song is highlighted with a selected box.
  • If I click on the centre of the screen to go to the editing page, then I click the WHITE left arrow (one line "down" from the orange arrow), it acts as I described immediately above.
So, to summarise. If I use the orange arrow to return to the SONGS list, it returns to the same song in the SONGS list. If I use the overlay white arrow or the touch screen, it returns to somewhere near the top of the SONGS list - but not always the top!

This has been happening on my Microsoft Surface Book 2 since I first installed it many months ago....

Cheers
John

Messages In This Thread
RE: Returning to Song Library - list jumps back to near start - by JBlyth - 10-26-2018, 09:55 AM