• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favourites Tab
Glad you like it, Mike.

Itsme, though I have used collections like you suggested it's not really the same as I envision. Let me elaborate.

The obvious use for the favourites tab is to have it set as the one opened at the start of MSP and your most frequent collections, songs, setlist or whatever set up in it. In my mind the marking as favourite should be one touch/click on an icon (maybe a heart or something similar as you know it from many applications).
This should shown in and be available from the list view as well as from the song view.

The secondary use would/could be to use it as a quick scrap/temporary folder to collect items to work/edit/move etc. later. For this it would be useful to have different sorting options (including a recent one for adding to the favourites).

I often would have liked a quicker way to add/remove to and from collections as well. But I think your suggestion  is a bit of overkill. What I'd like though would be an option (probably in the overflow menu) to repeat the last action (like add to the last collection etc.) If you know Thunderbird similar to the menu item displaying a copy/move to the last used folder.

Messages In This Thread
Favourites Tab - by BRX - 04-04-2020, 07:03 AM
RE: Favourites Tab - by Zubersoft - 04-05-2020, 09:39 AM
RE: Favourites Tab - by itsme - 04-05-2020, 03:19 PM
RE: Favourites Tab - by BRX - 04-05-2020, 08:12 PM
RE: Favourites Tab - by Zubersoft - 04-06-2020, 02:22 AM
RE: Favourites Tab - by ako - 03-27-2023, 06:14 AM
RE: Favourites Tab - by Zubersoft - 03-27-2023, 07:02 AM