• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MuseScore or other Sheetmusic Writing Software support
What I said was, "then you wouldn't need to delete and reimport", which is still a true statement. Also, if you didn't change the page order or dimensions of the pages, then no manual edits would be necessary. It depends on the nature of the edits you've made. Also, changes are coming with the next major update that will ensure if you replace a file that MobileSheetsPro will be able to detect if you were using the full range of pages with the old file so that it can continue using the full range of pages with the edited file. The reason this is not currently possible is I don't save the number of pages in the PDF in the database, so if the original PDF is gone (because it was replaced), I have no way of knowing how many pages it had in it, which means I can't know if the page order used all of the pages. For example, if you had a PDF with 8 pages with a page range of 1-5 (you didn't want the last three pages) and you replace the file with a new PDF with 9 pages, you probably still want to use 1-5, so that's what MobileSheetsPro does. It keeps your current page order in place instead of erasing it and using the full range of pages. I also fix files with invalid cropping coordinates if the page size changes dramatically. So with the new changes, you'd just need to perform an automatic crop on all pages after replacing the file if you changed the page sizes (which shouldn't take very long).

Mike

Messages In This Thread
RE: MuseScore or other Sheetmusic Writing Software support - by Zubersoft - 06-22-2020, 04:35 PM