• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beta testers needed for new annotations functionality
(09-19-2020, 07:21 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: If you want me to add a feature where it keeps the active layer synchronized across all pages (i.e. if you switch to layer 2 on the first page, it switches to the second layer on all other pages), I can do that, but I'll probably set it up to be name-based, not index-based, so that the same named layer will be active for all pages regardless of what position it is on that page. If a page doesn't have a layer with the same name, then the active layer for that page will not be changed.

UPDATE:
Looking over the radial menu, I see that the "More" section has two open slots. I could add previous page/next page slices to that section. Those would be easy to click and would eliminate the need to add larger buttons at the bottom which I'm worried may be too obtrusive for some users (especially those that turn pages with a pedal and would have no need for those buttons). You can collapse the radial menu when not using it or leave it in a corner. Thoughts?

Sounds perfect. Both additions would be very beneficial to my workflow with students.
Thank you!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Beta testers needed for new annotations functionality - by aleksiandrej - 09-21-2020, 02:54 AM
Arrow svg files - by DonC - 10-22-2020, 06:48 AM
RE: Arrow svg files - by Cmart - 10-22-2020, 06:03 PM