• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beta testers needed for new annotations functionality
I've installed the latest (2.9.8) and imported my library, and I've seen a couple of issues already:
- Several sheets that already had annotations from the release version show the annotations, but the positioning is a bit off. From your description of the new system, maybe this is to be expected.
- One sheet with previous annotations I try to open gets stuck on the loading screen (balls rolling in a circle). I can press escape to cancel and get back to the library. When I load a setlist with that piece in it and advance far enough, it says the pdf does not exist. Maybe the import messed up some folder locations.
- When trying to use the annotate tool (just with a mouse, no stylus yet), MS crashes after a few operations. It seems several different operations cause crashes: selecting different tabs in the stamp menu, erasing things, selecting things, etc. I can test this more specifically to get specific repro steps if that would be helpful.
- Is there a write-up of the new annotations functionality? There are some things I'm not clear on, and the manual only seems to show the old functionality.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Beta testers needed for new annotations functionality - by MartinH - 09-28-2020, 01:20 AM
Arrow svg files - by DonC - 10-22-2020, 06:48 AM
RE: Arrow svg files - by Cmart - 10-22-2020, 06:03 PM