• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beta testers needed for new annotations functionality
MartinH,

Thanks for the bug reports - I'll see what I can do to reproduce them and get them fixed. The stylus one may be difficult if I'm unable to reproduce that with my Surface Pro stylus, as it's the only Windows stylus I have. I'll study the code to see if I can come up with an explanation for what you've described.

As for your suggestions, I think you are probably right about the favorites, although it's going to mean a fair amount of work to make those changes. I want to make sure you can remove favorites (reordering is obviously out of the question on the radial menu) and update them by long pressing and selecting an option from the context menu, but if you remove one, I have to shuffle around all the entries in the radial menu to reflect the ordering in the favorites popup. I'll see if I can get that done tomorrow for Windows and Android. I'll look into supporting undo with the stylus button, that one seems like it might be a little tricky. As you are probably aware after testing the feature, I can't respond to a stylus button being pressed until the stylus is touched to the screen (there is no interface for me to detect the button press otherwise). Supporting undo would be a little different from the other options, because with undo, I'd want to process the undo action, but then ignore every other touch action that is generated after that, until the stylus is lifted and pressed down again. So I'll just have to make sure that all works correctly.

Thanks,
Mike

Messages In This Thread
RE: Beta testers needed for new annotations functionality - by Zubersoft - 09-30-2020, 05:25 PM
Arrow svg files - by DonC - 10-22-2020, 06:48 AM
RE: Arrow svg files - by Cmart - 10-22-2020, 06:03 PM