• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cropping
Hi eveyone, second issue for the day. I am editing a transcript and I have come to a DS Al Coda. So what I want to do is to delete the rest of that page after the DS Al Coda and go to where it is directing me to which in this case is from page 4 back to page 1.

No problems so far however, when I have a look at the finshed product after editing, the two lines of transcript from page 4 which only contains the DS Al Coda is now stretched and is taking up the whole of the edited page 4.

How do I keep the same size and formatting to allow me to remove transcript from a page that I don't want and not have it then stretched to take up the whole page.

I have tried cropping, snippet etc. Is the only way around this to edit the PDF outstide of mobilesheets and then importing the edited pages? I hope not as this will take forever as I have over 200 songs I am going through to put on my tablet for gigging.

If this doesn't make sense I am more than happy to provide screenshots.

Cheers Mal
Hey Mal. Sounds like you need to change the page scaling mode. Not sure from your description though - maybe check out the description in the manual and see if it sounds like it'd help
Will do i will see how that goes and let you know, thanks heaps for the suggestion.
Hey Oz, Legend, thanks heaps, that was it!

Cheers Mal