• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Annotations Seems to slope down from left to right (?)
Hello,

Has anyone observed that annotated text seems to slope down from left to right?  (I have pre-annotation-update text on the same page that does not seem to do that).

Thanks!

Jeff
(01-17-2021, 02:02 AM)jeffn1 Wrote: Hello,

Has anyone observed that annotated text seems to slope down from left to right?  (I have pre-annotation-update text on the same page that does not seem to do that).

Thanks!

Jeff

It seems fine in my Samsung tablet.
Just a thought: It could be that the score is not 100 aligned and the text seems to be sloping in comparison.
Type a long phrase all across the width of the tablet and move it or pan it to the top edge of the screen to check if it's parallel.
Onyx Boox Max Lumi 13.3 -Android 10
Dell Latittude 5290 2-in1 (Win 11)
Donner BT pedal
(01-17-2021, 03:04 AM)palosanto Wrote:
(01-17-2021, 02:02 AM)jeffn1 Wrote: Hello,

Thanks!

Jeff

It seems fine in my Samsung tablet.
Just a thought: It could be that the score is not 100 aligned and the text seems to be sloping in comparison.
Type a long phrase all across the width of the tablet and move it or pan it to the top edge of the screen to check if it's parallel.

Sorry, yet another case of user error by me.  [It was sort of an optical illusion because the text I was inputting was close to two different pre-update texts and the text on the right was higher on the page. So it appeared like the new text was sloping down into it.]