• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CSVFILE " Legit professional fake book "
Here my files:

LegitProfessionalFakebook_Nr.csv
is a CSV file in (almost) the same order as before for easier checking of the changes

LegitProfessionalFakebook_ABC.csv
is a CSV with the songs in alfabetical order

I kept columns "Nr" and "PDFPage" to allow convenient switching between the previous sort order and alfabetical order. They don't do any harm, MSP just ignores columns with headers that it cannot identify.
If you don't like them: when you open the CSV in e.g. LibreOffice Calc you can easily remove these columns.

I fixed a lot of those mentioned leftovers from the OCR that created the original bookmarks. Things like 0 instead of O, l instead of i or I and the like. If you want to take a look at the details: LegitProfessionalFakebook.xlsx contains both the previous and the current song titles. If they are different, they are marked with an x in column "diff title".
And in case a title starts with "The" I removed the word "The". Some colleagues prefer moving it to the end like e.g. "Night Before Christmas, The" but I don't like that.

I removed "You Turned Thetables On Me" and added "Oh Calcutta"
Pages for "I Believe In Love" is corrected from "172" to "172-173". It seems to be the only song that is split on two pages.
Pages for "Hi-Lili, Hi-Lo" and "A Hot Time In The Old Town Tonight" are corrected from 131 to 137 - another OCR bug

With LegitProfessionalFakebook_Bookmarks.txt corrected bookmarks in alfabetical order can be added to the PDF with jPdfBookmarks https://sourceforge.net/projects/jpdfbookmarks/

Attached Files
.csv   LegitProfessionalFakebook_Nr.csv (Size: 61.59 KB / Downloads: 9)
.csv   LegitProfessionalFakebook_ABC.csv (Size: 61.59 KB / Downloads: 9)
.xlsx   LegitProfessionalFakebook.xlsx (Size: 60.48 KB / Downloads: 1)
.txt   LegitProfessionalFakebook_Bookmarks.txt (Size: 33.86 KB / Downloads: 1)
first language: German
Acer A1-830, Android 4.4.2 - HP x2 210 G2 Detachable, Win 10 22H2 - Huawei Media Pad T5, Android 8.0 - Boox Tab Ultra C, Android 11
www.moonlightcrisis.de - www.basdjo.de - www.frankenbaend.de

Messages In This Thread
RE: CSVFILE " Legit professional fake book " - by itsme - 03-26-2021, 08:18 AM