• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Legato, HO and PO symbols
Music 
Whenever time allows it would be great to have a symbol (not a stamp) for slurs/legato/tied notes with a functionality similar to the current resizable symbol for crescendo and decrescendo but with the added ability to flip it vertically and/or rotate it . Similarely to the cresc/decresc symbols it would need handles to stretch it and increase the height.
Is it feasible?

Example:

Onyx Boox Max Lumi 13.3 -Android 10
Dell Latittude 5290 2-in1 (Win 11)
Donner BT pedal
Feasible? Absolutely, it will just involve a fair amount of work with getting the rendering right, along with all of the UI options that would be needed for controlling the height, curve, rotation, etc. My goal is to finish iOS, then some of the other promised features that users have been patiently waiting for, and then tackle more annotation editor enhancements such as additional types of staves, and more dynamic tools for things like slurs. 

Mike
(05-03-2021, 04:29 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: Feasible? Absolutely, it will just involve a fair amount of work with getting the rendering right, along with all of the UI options that would be needed for controlling the height, curve, rotation, etc. My goal is to finish iOS, then some of the other promised features that users have been patiently waiting for, and then tackle more annotation editor enhancements such as additional types of staves, and more dynamic tools for things like slurs. 

Mike

Of course,  I thought I would throw it in your basket.  I know you are bored sometimes haha ....
Onyx Boox Max Lumi 13.3 -Android 10
Dell Latittude 5290 2-in1 (Win 11)
Donner BT pedal