• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
last played
Hi,

I really like this app.
One thing would be great:
A history, when the Score was last played.
Maybe it would be nice, if you create a message, when leaving a score that asks for updating the the last played date. Cool would be, if you have a chance to choose "rehearsal" or "gig" or "cancel"

Regards,
Stephan
(08-31-2021, 06:47 PM)kabakakao Wrote: Hi,

I really like this app.
One thing would be great:
A history, when the Score was last played.
Maybe it would be nice, if you create a message, when leaving a score that asks for updating the the last played date. Cool would be, if you have a chance to choose "rehearsal" or "gig" or "cancel"

Regards,
Stephan

Does the "Recent" tab do what you want?
Not at all.
I would like to see a date for last played.
I'm playing in a orchestra with a lot of scores.
And I am the score keeper. So sometimes it is really interesting to know, when a song was last played
I've been doing this using setlists. When I make a setlist, I include the performance date in the setlist name. After the performance I put a 'z' at the front of the setlist name (so it ends up at the end of the list of setlists). Yes it means that there can be a lot of setlists but the old ones also aren't in the way.
Sam

Surface Pro 7 with MSP
Re renaming set lists, I do something similar:-

I use the following format for the set list name  "grouporvenue yyyy-mm-dd"  e.g. "Uke Jam 2021-08-25".
To keep this set list at the top of the displayed list, I precede this name with a space character (sometimes more than one).
After the event, I rename the list without the leading space(s). This keeps the "imminent" set lists at the top while maintaining a history of the previous set lists in an indexable list.

While this handles set lists, I suspect it doesn't do what you would really like - a date on each song (to help you decide which songs to select for the next meet).
I doubt that there is an easy way to do this as everyone would have different requirements e.g. when last played, last 5 (say) previous plays, frequency, which group (for shared songs) etc

Geoff
Samsung Galaxy Tab A6
There isn't an automatic way (yet) I know of which I assume is what you want.

But if I wanted to do that I'd probably use one of the (as of yet) 2 custom fields to fill in the date like "20210901" (batch edit a whole collection or setlist if needed) and sort it by custom field in the song list.  Also I would include the custom field in the title with the title_format function to see the date.
I'm going to have to add additional fields to the database to track this kind of information, as I don't currently save it anywhere. I'll probably work on adding metrics to the application so users can know how many times they've played a score, when they last played it how long they were viewing it, how much have they viewed it over a time period, etc. This is not going to be something I can quickly add though, and it also means metric will only be gathered from the time I release the update onward. I can't gather metrics from the past as that information isn't available.

Mike
Sounds good Mike

but get the IOS version out first as that will generate money for you!

Geoff
Samsung Galaxy Tab A6
Thanks Mike,
that is exactly, what I am looking for.
I can wait for the feature, no problem Tongue
And that you can just get the metrics after release of the feature is more than clear

Regards,
Stephan